Author Interview - Lauren Boehm-Lynch
I'm not sure where the time is going but once again it is the end of another month. My author interview for June is with author Lauren Boehm-Lynch
Lauren writes books for children, young adults, and cookbooks under her own publishing company- Broken Road Farm Publishing.
Authors now have several questions to choose from related to their writing as well as about themselves.
So thank you , Lauren, for being my guest and the first to interview with my new questions.
1. Do you remember the first book you read that had an impact on you - in what way and what was the name of that book?
The Flame and The Flower by Rosemary Rogers. The descriptions of the events and the main characters made me feel a part of the story.
2. When did you first realize you wanted to write?
From a young age then in 1980 I wrote my first novel a romance, I put it away and now after being published and having more experience I dusted it off and should be putting it out soon.
3. Where do your ideas come from?
The Broken Road Farm which is where we live; there is always something happening.
4. I’ve often found that creative people have more than one talent, what is yours?
Cooking, I love to cook.
5. If you could jump inside of a book for one day (as an observer) what book would it be?
Gone With the Wind, I would love to observe however I would need to be dressed in one of those beautiful dresses.
6. What are you working on now and can you tell us about it?
The Broken Road Farm Counting & Picture Book. This book is filled with pictures of the animals that live on the farm.
7. Have you won any awards for your writing/books and if so what?
Cooking on the Broken Road Farm won Best Cover Award which was illustrated by my husband Tim.
8. Have you ever experienced something weird you could not explain?
I heard a sound in my kitchen when I went to check one of my Mammaw's jars that I had filled with her crochet needles in fell to the floor right side up and didn't break...funny thing is it was behind a cookie jar that was not out of place!
9. What makes you happy?
My husband, kids, grandkids, the farm and of course writing, plus now having my own publishing company, Broken Road Farm Publishing!
10. If you aren’t writing (or doing anything associated with writing), what are you doing?
Reading I love romance novels and books by James Patterson
Where to find Lauren:
If you are an author interested in an interview, please contact me.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read all about Author Lauren Boehm-Lynch